Discover you - Express you - Be You
By being a bit Arty! …….at our very easy to follow arty sessions
at our 'best Adult Art groups
*** NO Art groups runnning at present - message me to find out more
Fact: Doing Arty,creative activities lifts your mood
And is good for your well being - come and meet new like minded people
look what you can do with demonstrations and support here: on PINTREST here:
We Offer you :
• The space
• The skill
• Step by step arty/creative activities
• The inspiration with work sheets to use if wanted
• The support to develop skills
• The reason………to spend time on you and discover you
The best adult arty Creative group!
Past – present and future current attendees incl:
• Parents seeking just a couple of hours downtime and breathing space whilst children are at school. Time to switch off and be creative with likeminded people.
• Retired – seeking a welcoming ,fun & motivating environment to connect with others on a regular basis
• Illness recovery members – recovering from various conditions seek a creative outlet that is easy and comfortable to take part in, that also boosts their confidence and aids coordination and mental focus. Conditions include Cancer, Stroke, MS Anxiety & depression, Heart conditions etc..
All of which are fully supported and encouraged here at Artskool
• Unemployed or just bored! - Those looking for that spark and to try and find focus from which they can start to make things happen – unsure of what it is they are looking for - but are drawn to us here at Artskool. From heron they grow!
· Keen artists – attend of all ages over 18 – as they are passionate about art and seek a place to come and mix with other creatives – they appreciate the artistic support and like the various inspirational
ideas we present each session.
· Absolute beginners – attend because they want to try something new from scratch with full support and tuition – all materials supplied and endless refreshments! They also want to build up an art portfolio.
· How do I know that I can support YOUR needs?
· I am a professional Artist /Painter
· I have tutored privately for over 15 years – all ages
· I am people person artist tutor!
· I have personally managed /recovered brilliantly from
Cancer twice and MS so i fully understand limitations
· I have experienced how art can improve mind, body and spirit and believe it is a vital tool for everyone’s well being
And would like to share my knowledge with you!
Come join in – you are most welcome -
Please bring your own artkit to all sessions if you have one
(Basic artkit : Portfolio /book/pencil/felt pens/chalk pastels/watercolours)
Or buy an Adult Artskool Pupil kit at student rates from us - just ask!
· For all enquiries call Annette 07890 575828
01438 718075 to book your place