New Classes starting January
Discover you - Express you - Be You
By being a bit Arty! …….at our very easy to follow arty sessions
at our 'best Adult Art groups
Fortnightly Tuesdays - In the Steamer - Welwyn
Fact: Doing Arty,creative activities lifts your mood
And is good for your well being - come and meet new like minded people
only £15 per session includes coffee and all inspirational worksheets and basic art materials
Payments made in class by CASH or CARD only
look what you can do with demonstrations and support here: on PINTEREST here:
We Offer you :
• The space
• The skill
• Step by step arty/creative activities
• The inspiration with work sheets to use if wanted
• The support to develop skills
• The reason………to spend time on you and discover you
The best adult arty Creative group!
Past – present and future current attendees incl:
• Parents seeking just a couple of hours downtime and breathing space whilst children are at school. Time to switch off and be creative with likeminded people.
• Retired – seeking a welcoming ,fun & motivating environment to connect with others on a regular basis
• Illness recovery members – recovering from various conditions seek a creative outlet that is easy and comfortable to take part in, that also boosts their confidence and aids coordination and mental focus. Conditions include Cancer, Stroke, MS Anxiety & depression, Heart conditions etc..
All of which are fully supported and encouraged here at Artskool
• Unemployed or just bored! - Those looking for that spark and to try and find focus from which they can start to make things happen – unsure of what it is they are looking for - but are drawn to us here at Artskool. From heron they grow!
· Keen artists – attend of all ages over 18 – as they are passionate about art and seek a place to come and mix with other creatives – they appreciate the artistic support and like the various inspirational
ideas we present each session.
· Absolute beginners – attend because they want to try something new from scratch with full support and tuition – all materials supplied and endless refreshments! They also want to build up an art portfolio.
· How do I know that I can support YOUR needs?
· I am a professional Artist /Painter
· I have tutored privately for over 15 years – all ages
· I am people person artist tutor!
· I have personally managed /recovered brilliantly from
2 x chronic illnesses and understand limitations
(cancer & MS)
· I have experienced how art can improve mind, body and spirit and believe it is a vital tool for everyone’s well being
And would like to share my knowledge with you!
Come join in – you are most welcome -
Please bring your own artkit to all sessions if you have one
(Basic artkit : Portfolio /book/pencil/felt pens/chalk pastels/watercolours)
Or buy an Adult Artskool Pupil kit at student rates from us - just ask!
· For all enquiries call Annette 07890 575828
01438 718075 to book your place